Company: Element Care
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are
seeking a Medical Assistant who is passionate about providing
quality care to the geriatric population. Under the direction of a
nurse, assists with assessments, treatments and the overall care of
the participants. Demonstrates proficiency in administering
personal and professional healthcare services in a respectful
manner, with the goal of assisting frail elders to remain living in
the community for as long as they may do so safely. This is a
full-time position, Monday- Friday 8-4 position; no nights,
weekends or holidays!Location: Lynn, MAResponsibilities:
- Assists the center doctors, nurse practitioners and nurses with
minor office procedures.
- Renders participant care within the scope of their
- Performs phlebotomy procedures: finger stick blood sugars;
- Performs EKG's, urine dips, stools for occult blood.
- Assists with treatments, collection of specimens, oxygen use
and vital sign monitoring, as directed by the primary nurse.
- Perform other duties as required.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current Medical Assistant Certificate in Massachusetts or at
least two years' experience as a phlebotomist.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with a geriatric population
- Ability to convey information clearly and succinctly with all
employees, so that relevant information is communicated
appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and to be able to work well with
- Ability to work within a team concept and to be considerate of
co-workers and colleagues.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, to be a self-starter, and
to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems
before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective
solutions and understand consequences. Proof of Covid vaccines
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefitsEEO StatementElement Care is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.Element Care is committed to
valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Medical Assistant, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!