CBHC Family Partner
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Together we can make a difference.
$3000 Sign On Bonus!
We're looking for empathetic individuals dedicated to providing
quality support and care to others. With your creative
problem-solving skills and Eliot's cutting edge Community
Behavioral Health Center (CBHC) programs, we can overcome
traditional barriersin the behavioral health system. Imagine having
access to trauma-informed behavioral health services in real time?
Or providing coordinated care continuum? Join Eliot and get to work
alongside our talented and dedicated staff specializing in housing
navigation, recovery coaching, case management,peer supports and
other specialized stabilization services.
The Family Partnerserves as a member of the CBHC Team and uses
their own lived experience in navigatingthe mental health system in
the state of Massachusetts, to provide coordinated interventions
that offer hope and support to families needing stabilization
- Provide side by side interventions to families that focus on
problem solving, skills training, modeling behavior, optimism and
- Participate in daily Team Huddles and Team Meetings.
- Complete NOMS assessments and other assessments as
- Provide third-party billable services as needed and clinically
appropriate within the context of the CBHC services.
- Assist the team and individuals in providing on-going
assessment of symptoms and responses to staff
- Participate in the development of treatment plans for each
family in which you are working with including triage/urgent care
services and CBHC team-based services.
- Ensure that treatment goals are culturally competent, strength
based, realistic, attainable and promote recovery.
- Participate in stabilization and triage supports/evaluations in
the community focused on developing in-home supports to youth and
families during a behavioral health emergency, with a primary focus
on assisting the parents/ caregivers.
- Ensure compliance with the principles/policies of MCI to
advocate for the preference of each family. Participate in
evidence-based treatments for families and youth as assigned by
supervisor and in accordance with Eliot's CBHC policies and
- Provide interventions related to evidence-based treatments for
families with the context of triage/urgent care, emergency
response/evaluation and as part of a CBHC team.
- Provide follow along supports to youth/families post
evaluation, through the connection to a CBHC Team.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a human services field
preferred and at least one (1) year experience working with
children, adolescents or transition age youth.
- Experience working collaboratively with state agencies,
consumer advocacy groups and behavioral health facilities.
- Must be a parent, guardian or caregiver of a youth with
behavioral health needs. Ability to communicate with other parents
in a supportive and non-judgmental manner regarding their
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with both
professional and non-professionals and have the capacity to work
effectively with the service provider community.
- Ability to be an effective spokesperson/advocate.
- Ability to actively facilitate the development of local and
community resources and engage others creatively in the on-going
development of CBHC.
- Bilingual and bicultural skills a plus. Additional language
capacity and/or cultural diversity highly desirable.
Rate:$23.08 per hour
Various schedule available.
Bilingual candidates preferred and eligible to receive a 6%
differential if fluent.
- $1500 after 1 month of employment
- $1500 after 6 months of employment
At Eliot we are dedicated to restoring dignity and hope to the
lives of the people we serve by ensuring access to evidence-based
treatments, trauma-informed services and relevant resources. The
fiber of our culture includes transparency, creativity, clinical
sophistication, responsiveness, and compassion
*Eliot mandatesCOVID-19vaccinationsforemployees, please discuss the
requirements with the hiring manager during the interview
We will serve children and adults in the North Shore, MA region
when the program opens on January 1, 2023. We are hiring now and
are seeking team members that are excited about developing
systematic and impactful change in the delivery of urgent and
Keywords: Eliot's, Lynn , CBHC Family Partner, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!