Machine Operator 1
Company: New England Biolabs
Posted on: January 26, 2023
New England Biolabs (NEB) is hiring a full-time Machine
Operator. The successful candidate will work with minimal
supervision from the packaging managers, and as an integral member
of the packaging team.Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform set up and breakdown/cleaning of filling or packaging
- Operate equipment and associated labelers.
- Perform quality controls to ensure conformity of products.
- Perform in process quality checks for accuracy of produced
- Routine maintenance, cleaning and adjustments or repairs to
machinery and related equipment.
- Maintain run records and machine logs.Required Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED.
- Be goal and deadline oriented within a team framework with
exceptional attention to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic, emphasizing both efficiency and
quality of work.
- Be highly flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced
- 2 years of experience operating automation control systems
preferred.EEO StatementNew England Biolabs is committed to
fostering a diverse and inclusive community; as an EEO/AA employer,
New England Biolabs considers applicants for employment without
regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status or disability. More in-depth
details of EEO are availablehere. Information regarding New England
Biolabs commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found
here.New England Biolabs is a participating employer in the
Employment Verification(E-Verify)program.OFCCP's pay transparency
policy can be found on OFCCP's website atwww.dol.gov/ofccpIf you
need an accommodation for any part of the employment process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
email@example.com call 978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of your
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Lynn , Machine Operator 1, Other , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!