Supply Chain Manager
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: April 30, 2021
POSITION: --SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
SUMMARY: --This position is responsible for all purchasing,
production planning, stockroom, shipping/receiving, inventory and
warehousing activities, including ERP actions and maintenance with
respect to operations activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: -- The incumbent--------s essential functions
include the following as determined by business necessity.
- Ensure ERP system accurately reflects worldwide product
demands, component lead times and component costs.
- Manage finished goods and component inventory to maximize
inventory turns (minimize Days of Saleable Inventory) and minimize
obsolescence cost associated with expiration and product
- Monitor and report key metrics including inventory trends, on
time delivery of products to customers, backorder, etc.
- Manage supplier contracts providing inventory and cost controls
while maintaining compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Source and qualify suppliers both domestically and
- Continuously improve supplier performance with respect to
price, delivery and quality.
- Ensure there are no stock outs associated with components to
maintain production requirements.
- Support related materials activities for technology transfer
initiatives in support of new product transfer and/or process
- Provide production plans that level resources minimizing over
time and downtime, and that maintain inventory goal
- Resolve all internal and external issues that interrupt
- Monitor and maintain inventory accuracy to meet operational
goals. -- Troubleshoot issues that negatively impact inventory
- Monitor and correct all shipment error issues.
- Proactively drive towards -------Best in Class-----.
- Provide timely and mentoring style performance management for
team, including KPIs, SMART goals, regular feedback, annual
- Manage, lead and develop department personnel to ensure
efficient workflows and effective operations within areas of
responsibility, and to achieve departmental goals and objectives
within the associated operating budget and authorized headcount
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: -- In addition to the essential functions
listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other
non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties as requested by their supervisor/manager/department
- BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering or related field and 5+
years related experience in ISO certified manufacturing
environment. -- BS degree in Supply Chain Management is
- Management experience in performing production planning,
purchasing and logistics.
- Ability to deal with complex issues and work with other cross
functional groups internally.
- Experience with lean manufacturing (Kanban specifically), MRP,
back flushing and other ERP inventory/manufacturing
- Experience to include increasing levels of responsibility in
Business or Operations environment.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- International procurement experience (specifically with Asia) a
- APICS and/or ISM certification preferred
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Supply Chain
Manager, Location: Lynn, MA - 01910
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Lynn , Supply Chain Manager, Professions , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!