Material Handler III
Company: Applied Materials
Posted on: May 16, 2022
* Prioritizes daily stores activities. May perform satellite
receiving functions. May perform materials pick-up or drop-off at
vendor sites (requiring the use of a van or truck).
* Investigates customer inquiries, cycle count discrepancies and
non-conformances. Performs cycle count to verify and maintain
inventory. Locates, audits, and transfers kits or materials as
required in preparation for shipment.
* Receives parts and updates inventory records or shortage reports;
may perform transactions in Oracle, SAP, or other inventory
systems. Verifies vendor delivery before accepting parts and/or
inventory. May monitor, update and maintain shortage reports
including review of work orders.
* Coordinates processing of non-conformances. Regulates and
prepares material for delivery to the cleanroom environment.
* Under direction from management, prevents accumulation of excess
material. Moves stock as required. In a manufacturing environment,
may replenish empty line-side bins and/or regulate material
movement to the manufacturing floor.
* Reviews M.R.P. for upcoming work order, project status, and
W.I.P. Expedites receipt of materials from vendors/suppliers.
* Trains / certifies other Material Coordinators as required.
Follows documented business processes. Under direction from
supervisor, purges stock of excess and obsolete material. Takes
action necessary to rework, transfer, or scrap these items.
* Operates powered industrial vehicles as assigned; may operate
pallet jack, electric pallet jack and/or forklift. May drive a van
or truck if necessary, or operate overhead crane. Adheres to all
safety standards and protocols; participates in addressing safety
* Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures
to carry out assigned tasks
* Has a basic understanding of how the team integrates with
* May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team
* Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or
infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or
* Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the
* Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Applied Materials, Lynn , Material Handler III, Professions , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!