HR Analyst - hybrid position
Company: Element Care
Posted on: June 13, 2022
The incumbent focuses on HR metrics and reporting. Completes
transactions, including data entry, while ensuring data integrity.
Evaluates and maintains the Human Resources Information Systems to
include system implementation and maintenance. This is a hybrid
role. Part time remote and part time at the Lynn, MA site. The
hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm. Essential
- Designs, develops, evaluates, analyzes and maintains employee
database and user security.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and
information from multiple sources.
- Creates and prepares monthly reports, presentations, updates
monthly metrics and reporting trends.
- Develops dashboards and provides data trend analysis.
- Project Manager for ADP system implementation with
collaboration and interactions with department heads.
- Makes alterations to existing programs as necessary to develop,
edit and run customized reports and data extracts for management,
HR personnel, employees and others as needed.
- System Administrator and user training for all ADP products;
Partners with managers to optimize functionality of ADP system
through training, system evaluation and/or alteration.
- Creates and initiates regular training schedules of ADP
training for managers and staff.
- Data integrity: Ensures accurate data entry by performing
periodic audits and correcting errors in a timely basis.
- Documents procedures and maintains quality control
documentation as the subject matter expert.
- Responsible for various HR programs and initiatives, including
but not limited to, New Hire set up, Performance Review
Implementation & Tracking, Education Reimbursement, MedTrainer,
License Expiration Monitoring,
- Completes monthly headcount analysis and other regularly
- Informs appropriate individuals within the organization of new
hires, terminations, transfers and promotions.
- Assists with recruitment overflow.
- Exercises significant independent judgment to determine best
method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads bi-weekly orientation in conjunction with
- Provides customer service to employees regarding various areas
- Special projects and performs other duties as assigned.Job
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in systems/data analysis or analytical
- Microsoft office; expert Excel user.
- ADP experience preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented, well organized and possess the
ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and prioritization skills.
- Ability to analyze data and report on metrics, trends and lead
- Ability to convey information clearly and succinctly with all
employees, so that relevant information is communicated
appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to preserve data integrity.
- Strong technical skills.
- Covid vaccines required. PI180683330
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , HR Analyst - hybrid position, Professions , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!