USA-USD- Test Technician
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Adecco is working with the global leader in materials
engineering solutions in Gloucester, MA who is hiring immediately
for a Test Technician! As a Test Technician, you will perform
essential duties with pay ranging from $24-$30/hour, plus available
overtime. Whats in this for you?
- Weekly pay ranging from $24-$30/hour.
- Competitive benefits with options such as medical, dental,
vision, and 401(k).
- Free career upskilling opportunities through Adecco s Aspire
- 2nd Shift: 4:30pm to 3am Monday through Thursday Overtime:
- Available Essential Duties:
- Utilizes routine work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams,
parts and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build,
repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum,
pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- Utilizes test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak
detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies,
- Enters data in enterprise systems, such as daily progress, work
expense, and labor details.
- May perform computer programming, repair, or software
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly operations,
troubleshooting and repair.
- Identifies and corrects errors.
- Monitors equipment performance and adjusts set-ups,
calibrations, and alignments.
- Perform connection start-up, test, and troubleshoot integrated
- Complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and
recommending solutions to technical problems.
- Observes all safety standards.
- Maintains a secure, safe, clean, and healthy work
- Attends required health and safety training and follows safety
and security policies, procedures, and practices.
- Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or
emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept.
- Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when
required and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries. ---
Contributes to process improvement efforts including 6S and
- Performs a variety of complex operations and duties in a
production area to meet production goals, quality, and cost
- AA/AS in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Certificate in
Electronics, or equivalent with 2-3 years work experience OR
Electronics training and experience from Military Service (1-3
- BS Electrical Engineering or Mechanical with
electrical/electronic background with 1-2 years internship or co-op
experience is a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing similar to AMAT.
- Microprocessor systems, digital & analog electronics, and
mechanical aptitude required.
- Experience with basic analytical methods and problem solving
- Robotics Systems and High Vacuum knowledge or experience
- Experience with Microsoft applications, and SAP or similar
enterprise systems preferred. If you are interested in this
position or others available, please either apply below, email an
updated resume to Matt.Cram@adeccona.com, or give our office a call
at 603-355-8310 and ask for Matt Cram.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Lynn , USA-USD- Test Technician, Professions , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!