Posted on: June 18, 2022
Do you have a strong working knowledge of electronics or
electrical systems? If so, we are hiring for various levels of
positions within the semiconductor manufacturing industry. These
semiconductors are used in computers, smartphones, televisions, and
solar products.ASSEMBLERS--------------------- Performs a wide
variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or
sub-assemblies--- Reads basic electro-mechanical diagrams and
drawings--- Applies basic electro-mechanical assembly skills in
completing assigned assembly tasks--- Performs simple wiring and/or
calibration tasks as assigned--- Follows written or verbal
- Performing the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting
of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and
procedures from blueprints, drawings, and diagrams.
- Perform connection start-up, test, and troubleshoot integrated
- Complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and
recommending solutions to technical problems.
- AA/AS in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Certificate in
Electronics, or equivalent and 2-3 years applicable experience
Keywords: Modis, Lynn , Electrical Assembler/Technician, Professions , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!