Company: New England Biolabs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
New England Biolabs (NEB) is seeking a Business Analyst to
support Marketing and Sales, as well as other departments as
needed, with reporting, analytics, and forecasting. Additionally,
the Business Analyst will assist in developing new tools to analyze
business performance trends and drive process improvements.Primary
- Develop and distribute point of service dashboards to provide
insights to various internal stakeholders, to understand sales
trends, monitor expenses, and provide analytics of our sales and
- With the support of others in the Sales and Marketing team,
develop customer, territory, and key product area sales forecasts.
Assist in tracking NEB's performance to these forecasts and the
presentation of analysis at various planning and review
- Develop and maintain dashboards for the performance and support
of key customers in accordance with any contractual terms and
revenue forecasts. Monitor significant changes in revenue by
product area and purchasing channel.
- Develop and maintain dashboards for the performance of our
various domestic channels compared to our revenue forecasts.
Monitor significant changes in revenue by customer and product
- Develop and maintain dashboards for the performance of domestic
distributors in accordance with our contractual terms and projected
pricing. Monitor significant changes in revenue by customer and
product area, report on new customers, and overall channel
- Improve utilization of Salesforce in business analytics.
- Develop and monitor the Sales and Marketing expense dashboard
to provide insights and understand trends.
- Look for opportunities to enhance existing data analyses and
visualizations and assist in the creation and use of new data
sources and tools; including those that are AI-driven.Required
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.A. in a business or quantitative field, with minimum 5 years
- Strong analytical skills.
- Expertise in Tableau and strong knowledge of Microsoft
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage multiple
projects at once with flexibility and adaptability to meet
deadlines.Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Expertise using Salesforce (as related to analytics).
- A scientific background is a bonus.NEB currently requires all
employees located in the United States to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. New hires must be fully vaccinated prior to the
first date of employment. NEB will consider requests for reasonable
accommodations, as required by applicable law.EEO StatementNew
England Biolabs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive
community; as an EEO/AA employer, New England Biolabs considers
applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability. More in-depth details of EEO are available
here. Information regarding New England Biolabs commitment to
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found here.New England
Biolabs is a participating employer in the Employment Verification
(E-Verify) program.OFCCP's pay transparency policy can be found on
OFCCP's website at www.dol.gov/ofccpIf you need accommodation for
any part of the employment process because of a medical condition
or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Lynn , Business Analyst, Professions , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!