Senior Quality Technician
Company: Momentum Manufacturing Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Momentum Manufacturing Group is the largest metal fabrication,
machining, assembly and powder coating operation of its kind in
Northern New England. The Company currently operates out of
multiple state of the art facilities in Vermont, New Hampshire, and
Massachusetts. The establishment of manufacturing cells for select
customers has created many cross functional teams within buildings.
Job Summary: Senior Quality Assurance Technician supports the
Quality Management Systems with technical expertise in measurement
techniques, methods, and inspection equipment programming. Supports
the General Manager with data driven analysis regarding continuous
improvement. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring correct measurement techniques are
used to inspect part per GR&R results and customer
- Responsible for programming of measurement equipment, CMM
programing experienced required.
- Preforms detailed first article inspections, in-process
inspections, and final inspections of precision machine parts.
- Responsible for training of any employee on measurement
equipment or technique required.
- Works directly with engineering and production to address and
resolve quality issues.
- Responsible for supporting General Manager by participating in
or conducting Corrective Action meetings.
- Responsible for supporting quality systems with documentation
- Responsible for calibration of fixtures/tools for items as
needed and maintenance of the calibration system.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours when required.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Quality and or manufacturing experience in blueprint reading
and strong knowledge of GD&T.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in quality control and dimensional
measuring in a machine shop or manufacturing environment
- Ability to interpret CMM reports and communicate corrections
needed to machinist.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft excel and Minitab (or
- Must be a self-starter, able to think and act independent of
Manager, and able to innovate solutions to day-to-day
- Experience in handling of RMA/CAR and communications with
customer Quality managers a plus.
- Experience with E2 Database a plus.
Keywords: Momentum Manufacturing Group, Lynn , Senior Quality Technician, Professions , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!