Mechanical Engineer (Production /Assembly)
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: January 18, 2023
- 5-8 years
Hands on Experience on following:
- 5 to 8 years of Industrial experience in creating assembly work
instruction / Technical Illustration/ Production planning/ Process
- Shop floor experience on leading assembly lines. Working
Experience in Clean Room will be an added advantage.
- Troubleshoot/Address build issues on shop floor, guide
operators/technicians on assembly procedure.
- Good understanding of Workmanship Standards.
- Good manufacturing & assembly knowledge to explain the
component assembly procedure.
- Good knowledge on usage of special assembly tools, jigs and
- Good knowledge of Ergonomic tools used on assembly floor and
also the safety measures & precautions to be used.
- Basic knowledge on Poke-Yoke (Mistake or Error Proofing)
- Basic knowledge on wire Harness & Schematic to create OMS
related to cables, routing etc.
- Working knowledge of Unigraphics and Teamcenter.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Industrial production
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Lynn , Mechanical Engineer (Production /Assembly), Professions , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!