Refrigeration Technician 3
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Perform advanced maintenance and repair of refrigeration systems
• Training/mentoring junior technicians in ammonia systems
• Performs other maintenance related work and job assignments as required.
• Monitor/follow PSM regulations
What Experience You Need
• Minimum of 7 years of combined Maintenance/Refrigeration experience
• Completion of RETA Operator 1 & 2 course preferred (or comparable training/cert)
• Experience with cold storage equipment (Chillers, freezers, coolers, etc.)
What Could Set You Apart
• CARO and CIRO certification preferred.
• Industrial Maintenance experience in a Food & Beverage WH or plant.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Lynn , Refrigeration Technician 3, Professions , Gloucester, Massachusetts
here to apply!