Company: Harbor Management
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Maintains physical condition of entire property.RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to Maintenance Superintendent and/or On-Site
- Maintains relationships with other staff members.
- Maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and
professionals servicing the company or
property.Requirements:RESPONSIBILITIESThe activities listed below
are not all inclusive. However, they are indicative of the type of
activities normally performed by the maintenance
- Prioritizes work orders;
- Follows up on work assignments for efficient, thorough
- Makes regular inspections of the property;
- Notifies management of maintenance problems and recommended
- Meets with on-site manager daily to report on status of all
- Keeps workshop or utility room clean, orderly, and safe;
- Obtains thorough knowledge of power, water, and gas turnoffs,
cleanout traps, fire extinguishers and fire hydrants;
- Assists in all aspects of the property's maintenance, including
grounds, custodial, preventive, corrective, deferred and emergency
- Maintains exterior and public lighting,
- Clears gutters and downspouts,
- Repairs structural wear and damage to buildings,
- Cares for lawn, plants, shrubs and flowers,
- Cleans parking areas, sidewalks, alleyways, hallways and common
- Prepares vacant apartments,
- Services appliances, equipment, plumbing, electrical system,
- Picks up trash on property,
- Cleans garbage area,
- Watches out for the unusual.
- Able to lift 20- 50 pounds
- Able to bend, kneel, stand for lengths of timeQUALIFICATIONSA.
High school education or equivalent.B. Minimum three years
full-time maintenance experience.C. Willingness to perform any task
that is required.E. Good safety habits.F. Working knowledge of
electrical, plumbing and carpentry.G. Familiarity with HVAC systems
and various appliances.PI207564795
Keywords: Harbor Management, Lynn , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...