Global Sales Support Manager
Company: New England Biolabs
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This position reports to the Director of Marketing
Communications and will support NEB's global Sales network (US and
Subsidiary Sales staff) by generating and maintaining sales
enablement and training materials for both new and existing
products, conducting virtual training for high priority products,
and supporting US-based customer account-specific projects,
content-related requests, and loyalty-based program needs.Primary
- Management of sales enablement and training platforms for use
by NEB's global Sales network. This may include, but is not limited
- Researching and establishing best practice solutions for global
sales enablement materials and training.
- Managing marketing collateral within sales enablement platform,
and aggregating content for associated campaigns and
- Working with Product Marketing Managers, as well as other NEB
departments and staff, to develop training modules for high/medium
priority product releases. This will include building training
materials, facilitating updates to launch materials, and
maintaining custom content.
- Updating existing training materials for key products on a
- Hosting virtual and in-person training sessions for key
products on a regular cadence.
- Working with vendors to manage any changes or updates to
enablement and training platforms.
- Serve as primary contact for account-specific requests from the
US-based Sales team, as well as any loyalty-based programs. This
may include, but is not limited to:
- Acting as project manager for multiple ongoing projects.
- Working with Sales and/or Marketing to generate and/or edit
content. This can include content needed for email, landing pages,
flyers and/or social media.
- Working with Marketing Technologies and Marketing
Communications teams to implement content requests.
- Working with Sales to update customer contact list.
- Coordinating any institution-specific special offers with
Marketing Technologies and Sales Operations.
- Managing requests for email templates and campaign
- Tracking analytics and providing annual report for review by
Marketing and Sales.
- Coordinate quarterly price-based promotions.Required
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in one of core life science disciplines -
biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, etc.
- A degree in Marketing and/or Marketing Communications, or
equivalent on-the-job training.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales support or
equivalent role, ideally in the life sciences.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize
and manage multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience with
Adobe Suite is beneficial.
- Experience using Salesforce is desirableEEO StatementNew
England Biolabs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive
community; as an EEO/AA employer, New England Biolabs considers
applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability. More in-depth details of EEO are
availablehere. Information regarding New England Biolabs commitment
to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found here.New England
Biolabs is a participating employer in the Employment
Verification(E-Verify)program.OFCCP's pay transparency policy can
be found on OFCCP's website atwww.dol.gov/ofccpIf you need an
accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a
medical condition or disability, please send an email
firstname.lastname@example.org call 978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of your
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Lynn , Global Sales Support Manager, Sales , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!