Company: The Bostonian Boston
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Millennium - The Bostonian Boston
The Sales Manager is responsible for effectively soliciting and
becoming familiar with all accounts in his/her market segments.
He/she is also responsible for prospecting and closing on assigned
accounts/territory to positively impact hotel revenues.
- Attend daily Highgate Hotel Business Review (HHBR) meeting.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations of the hotel,
including Food and Beverage, Guest Services and Reservations.
- Develop a complete knowledge of company sales policies and SOP's,
and ensure knowledge of and adherence to those policies by the
- Meet or exceed set goals.
- Operate the Sales Department within established sales expense
- Participate in required M.O.D. and Saturday office coverage as
- Initiate and follow up on leads.
- Maintain and participate in an active sales solicitation
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends within
- Regularly contact existing accounts based on the tracing
frequencies of the Account Coverage Program.
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the
Director of Sales.
- Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours and
- Assist in implementing special promotions relating to direct
sales segments, i.e. parties, sales blitzes, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of required reports in a timely
- Be familiar with all Highgate Hotel sales policies and selling
techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy and Average
Daily Rate (ADR).
- Conduct a professional, thorough site inspection of the hotel
with clients, exhibiting key features and benefits of the
- Use your property's computerized sales management system to
manage the hotel's business, including (but not limited to)
generating reports, entering business, blocking space and building
- Meet and greet onsite contacts.
- Abide by Prime Selling Time (PST).
- Develop networking opportunities through active participation in
community and professional associations, activities and events.
- Review meeting planner evaluations with the Director of Sales to
ensure that issues receive follow-up.
- Entertain clients.
- Handle inquiries as part of Inquiry Day Program.
Keywords: The Bostonian Boston, Lynn , Sales Manager, Sales , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!